Friday, July 25, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (July 25)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!


Wedding Countdown Ticker 

Current Giveaway: 
There's still time! Giveaway ends at Midnight! 
Enter to win The Alaskan Courage Series by Dani Pettrey - Shannah's Birthday Bash - Day 7

What I've Read: 
The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn 

Reviews Posted: 
:( Sadly, I didn't get any reviews posted...

What I'm Currently Reading: 
Short-Straw Bride (Archer Brothers, #1) 

What I Hope to Read in July:
All for a SongAll for a StoryAll for a Sister (All for, #3)Stealing the Preacher (Archer Brothers, #2) 
(I'll be lucky to finish the Karen Witemeyer books, I think! We shall see!!!)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Short Straw Bride! I have read that book at least twice! Definitely my favorite out of all the novels she has written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's encouraging! I LOVE Karen's books. I've not read one yet that I didn't like!

      Delete
  2. I loved Karen Witemeyer's books! I hope you're enjoying Short-Straw Bride! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so far! I haven't gotten to read very much, though. Stupid phone calls! (I work in an inbound call center LOL)

      Delete