Friday, July 18, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (July 18)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!


Wedding Countdown Ticker 

Well, it has been an exciting week here at Book Reviews by Shannah! I've got a lot of great giveaway going on right now, so be sure to check them out!

Current Giveaways
Shannah's Birthday Bash - Day 1 - Enter to win William Sirls' The Sinner's Garden - Ends July 20
Shannah's Birthday Bash - Day 2 - Enter to win Jen Turano's A Match of Wits - Ends July 21
Shannah's Birthday Bash - Day 3 - Enter to win Jessica Dotta's Mark of Distinction - Ends July 22
Shannah's Birthday Bash - Day 4 - Enter to win Camy Tang's Sushi for One? - Ends July 23
Shannah's Birthday Bash - Day 5 - Enter to win a $25 E-book gift card - Ends July 24
Shannah's Birthday Bash - Day 6 - Enter to win Katie Ganshert's A Broken Kind of Beautiful - Ends July 25
Shannah's Birthday Bash - Day 7 - Look for the post TOMORROW!

What I've Read
A Match of Wits (Ladies of Distinction, #4)Courting Cate (Courtships of Lancaster County Series #1)Love Finds You in Sugarcreek, Ohio

Reviews Posted
A Match of Wits by Jen Turano
Courting Cate by Leslie Gould

What I'm Currently Reading
The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn

What I Hope to Read in July:
Short-Straw Bride (Archer Brothers, #1)All for a SongAll for a StoryAll for a Sister (All for, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment