Friday, January 30, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (Jan 30) - Month In Review

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

What I've Read: 
Price of Privilege

Reviews Posted: 
At Home in Last Chance by Cathleen Armstrong
Price of Privilege by Jessica Dotta

What I'm Currently Reading: 
22514181

What's Up Next: 
A Woodland Miracle (The Amish Wonders Series)The Trouble with Patience (Virtues and Vices of the Old West, #1)After a FashionSabotaged (Alaskan Courage #5)Hope Crossing: The Complete Ada's House Trilogy, includes The Hope of Refuge, The Bridge of Peace, and The Harvest of Grace

January Wrap Up: 
Price of Privilege (Price of Privilege, #3)When Mercy Rains (The Zimmerman Restoration Trilogy, #1)coverAt Home in Last Chance (A Place to Call Home, #3)Steadfast Heart (Brides of Seattle, #1)A January BrideDeadly Devotion: A Novel12563573Shattered Silence, Men of the Texas Ranger Series #2   -     By: Margaret Daley
Scorned Justice (Men of the Texas Rangers Series #3)

Severed Trust: The Men of the Texas Rangers Book 4


Finish the Series Reading Challenge: 2 series completed. My goal: 10
CBLH Re-Read Challenge: 2 books re-read. My goal: 24
50 States Reading Challenge: 1 book read - My goal: 12
This is my 21 post for the month! My goal for each month is to post at least 20 times! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment