Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (Jan 2)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

What I've Read:
Picture234989382066506421556052 

Reviews Posted
The Wishing Season by Denise Hunter

What I'm Currently Reading
12563573

What's Up Next
At Home in Last Chance (A Place to Call Home, #3)Steadfast Heart (Brides of Seattle, #1)Price of Privilege (Price of Privilege, #3)22514181 

2015 Challenges I am Participating In
Most of these challenges come from groups I participate in on Goodreads. I've tried to set realistic goals based on how I did last year. Some of the books I read this year will definitely fit under more than one category, and that's ok with me! Goodreads is awesome because it allows you to track your progress and achieve your goals by telling you  if you're on track or not! Click on each challenge to be taken to the Goodreads page. Join the groups and the fun!

Reading Challenge 2015: My goal - 120 books
CBLH Re-Read Challenge: My goal - 24 books
Finish the Series Reading Challenge: My goal - Finish 10 series

No comments:

Post a Comment