Friday, January 23, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (Jan. 23)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!
 
What I've Read
When Mercy Rains (The Zimmerman Restoration Trilogy, #1)coverAt Home in Last Chance (A Place to Call Home, #3) 
 
Reviews Posted
When Mercy Rains by Kim Vogel Sawyer
 
What I'm Currently Reading
Price of Privilege (Price of Privilege, #3)  
 
What's Up Next
A Woodland Miracle (The Amish Wonders Series)22514181The Trouble with Patience (Virtues and Vices of the Old West, #1)After a FashionSabotaged (Alaskan Courage #5)Hope Crossing: The Complete Ada's House Trilogy, includes The Hope of Refuge, The Bridge of Peace, and The Harvest of Grace  
 
Challenge Updates
50 States Reading Challenge: 1 book read - My goal: 12
 

No comments:

Post a Comment