Friday, January 16, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (Jan. 16)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

What I've Read
Steadfast Heart (Brides of Seattle, #1)A January BrideDeadly Devotion: A Novel
 
Reviews Posted
Steadfast Heart by Tracie Peterson
A January Bride by Deborah Raney
Deadly Devotion by Sandra Orchard

What I'm Currently Reading
When Mercy Rains (The Zimmerman Restoration Trilogy, #1)

What's Up Next
Price of Privilege (Price of Privilege, #3)A Woodland Miracle (The Amish Wonders Series)At Home in Last Chance (A Place to Call Home, #3)22514181The Trouble with Patience (Virtues and Vices of the Old West, #1) 

No comments:

Post a Comment