Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases I Meant to Read, But Didn't


For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
 
There are so many books that came out in 2014 that I wanted to read, but didn't get to. I had a hard time narrowing the list down! Here it is:
Full Steam AheadA Match Made in TexasPrincess Ever After (Royal Wedding, #2)A Sensible Arrangement (Lone Star Brides, #1)Petticoat Detective (Undercover Ladies, #1)Bridge to HavenMeant to be Mine (Porter Family #2)It Had to Be You (Christiansen Family, #2)Fair Play (It Happened at the Fair, #2)A Lady at Willowgrove Hall (Whispers on the Moors, #3)
 
Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer - I love all of Karen's books, I just never got a chance to get this book!
A Match Made in Texas: A Novella Collection - I read so many good reviews and my favorite authors wrote it. I don't know why I didn't get it!
Princess Ever After by Rachel Hauck - I loved the first book, Once Upon a Prince, and I own this book. No excuse for not reading it...
A Sensible Arrangement by Tracie Peterson - I won this book and was so excited, I bought the entire series. I just ran out of time last year. 
Petticoat Detective by Margaret Brownley - I love Margaret Brownley and I didn't even know this book existed! I also love reading books about women in the 1800s' working non-traditional roles. It always makes for an interesting story!
Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers - After reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, I've wanted to read all of her books. I just haven't found the time.
Meant to Be Mine by Becky Wade - I've been meaning to read Becky Wade's Porter Family series for a while now, but I get nervous to read new [to me] authors.
It Had to be You by Susan May Warren - Same as Becky Wade... I get nervous to read new [to me] authors.
Fair Play by Deeanne Gist - I have wanted to read It Happened At The Fair since it came out, so it stands to reason I would want to read the second book in the series!
A Lady of Willowgrove Hall by Sarah E. Ladd - I have wanted to read this series since it first came out, and I've purchased the entire series, so I really have no excuse...


3 comments:

  1. I wasn't a fan of A Sensible Arrangement, but both Becky Wade and Susan May Warren's books were 5 stars for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently read Steadfast Heart by Tracie Peterson, and while I loved the characters (and gave it 4 stars because of it), I wasn't thrilled with the plot. Her books are really hit or miss for me, but I still love her as an author. Thanks for the info!

      Delete
  2. Shannah, I've read and enjoyed Princess Ever After, A Sensible Arrangement, Meant to Be Mine, and A Lady of Willowgrove Hall - and the rest could be on my "want to read" list as well. Just need more time!

    I appreciated you taking the time to stop by my blog today and left you a note there.

    ReplyDelete