Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Secret of Pembrooke Park - Behind the Scenes

Good afternoon blogging friends! I hope you are having a wonderful day. I absolutely love reading and the fact that I have the opportunity to help promote the wonderful authors whose books I so enjoy. So, of course, I jumped at the chance to help promote one of my favorite authors, Julie Klassen! I adored The Secret of Pembrooke Park, Julie's latest release (see my review here).

In fact, I loved it so much, I wanted to share some cool things about it with you!

My favorite Quote: There are so many good ones in this book, it was hard for me to narrow it down. I have bookmarked in my review copy a passage where William is preaching a sermon after a fire at the parsonage. This particular passage struck me as it made me question where I am laying my treasures: here or in heaven? "But we all know that earthly treasure will never satisfy the deepest longings of our souls, don't we?" (pg. 309).

Behind the Scenes: The manor that inspired The Secret of Pembrooke Park's setting.
 

Check out the trailer for The Secret of Pembrooke Park

  

Interested?? Buy it at these following retailers - B&N | Amazon | CBD



No comments:

Post a Comment