Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Year End Review

Today is New Years Eve. Can you believe it?! Where did 2014 go??? As I look back over the past year, I cannot believe how blessed I have been. It was a long year, for sure, but it was a great year. I reached, and exceeded, my goal of reading 100 books this year (yay!!!), I got my second chance at love and family. My heart is overflowing with love for my husband and my family and friends. I am looking forward to 2015!!

 
 2014 In Review: 

I made 184 blog posts.
I read 113 books. (View a list of those books here.)
I started a new segment called "Water Your Faith Wednesday," hoping to encourage my followers and get over the mid-week doldrums. View posts here
September 13, 2014: I got married!!!!
I bought a house.
I went on my first mission trip EVER to Belize.

Looking forward to 2015: I posted my goals for the new year yesterday. View them here.

I hope you all have a fun, safe, and happy new year!

1 comment: