Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
My bookish/blogging/personal goals for 2015:1. Bookish: Read 120 books. In 2014, I have, to date, read 111 books (the Goodreads Reading Challenge tracker is fantastic for keeping count for me!) so I think this is a reasonable number.
2. Bookish: Re-read books that I read before I started blogging. This will be tracked in Goodreads under the Christian Book Lovers' Hideaway challenge.
3. Blogging: I have put a lot of effort into making my blog better this year and I'd like to continue that in 2015. My goal is to post at least 20 times during each month. I came close to that goal almost every month this year, sometimes exceeding it, but I want to be more diligent in posting.
4. Blogging: Expand my blog from just book reviews to different book related topics, devotions, etc. I started a segment called "Water Your Faith Wednesday" this year and I'd love to see that expanded!
5. Personal: God has been so good to me this year. I have been given a second change at love and marriage. My goal is to make my marriage better. Yes, it's only been a few months since we "tied the knot" but I would rather work on improving my marriage now, than wait until it's too late to change.
5. Personal: Work out more. I am NOT setting a "lose weight" goal because I know I won't keep it. I just want to spend more time exercising for health's sake, not weight loss' sake.
6. Personal: Declutter my life. I am a hoarder. I don't like to throw anything away. Why? I don't know, I have my reasons I'm sure, but my husband can't stand clutter. I started going through my stuff a little this year, so I'd like to continue that into 2015.
I know I couldn't come up with ten, but that's my list! What about you?!