Friday, December 26, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (Dec. 26)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!
 
 
I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas! I know I did. It was relaxed and fun, even though we had to travel to two different places. As I look forward to the new year, I'm excited to see what God has in store for me, because 2014 was fantastic!
 
What I've Read
The Daughter of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky 
 
Reviews Posted
The Daughter of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky
 
What I'm Currently Reading
The Secret of Pembrooke Park 
 
What's Up Next
The Wishing Season (Chapel Springs, #3)At Home in Last Chance (A Place to Call Home, #3)Steadfast Heart (Brides of Seattle, #1)Price of Privilege (Price of Privilege, #3) 

No comments:

Post a Comment