Friday, December 5, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (Dec.5) - Month In Review (November)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!
 
5th Annual Gratitude Giveaway Hop Winner: 
KAREN G.*
*winner has claimed their prize.
 
What I've Read:
Silent Night: A Rock Harbor Christmas Novella 

Reviews Posted: 
Love Without End by Robin Lee Hatcher
Silent Night by Colleen Coble
The Power of a Praying Wife: His Wife
The Power of a Praying Wife: His Work

What I'm Currently Reading: 
An Amish Christmas: December in Lancaster County - Four Amish Christmas Novellas  

What's Up Next: 
An Amish Second ChristmasThe Daughter of Highland Hall by Carrie TuranskySlave AgainThe Secret of Pembrooke Park 

November Wrap Up: 
Out of the Storm (Beacons of Hope): A NovellaHer Good Name by Ruth Axtell


No comments:

Post a Comment