Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (Feb. 27) - Month in Review

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

And the Winner is.....

HEIDI R.
*Winner has been notified. Name was chosen at random by Random Name Generator*

What I've Read
The Trouble with Patience (Virtues and Vices of the Old West, #1)After a Fashion

Reviews Posted
The Trouble with Patience by Maggie Brendan
After A Fashion by Jen Turano

What I'm Currently Reading



What's Coming Up for March
22574070A Heart's DisguiseThe Inn at Ocean's EdgeThe Wood's Edge: A NovelHere it is! The cover for  'Robin's Reward', Book One of the Bonita Creek Trilogy. 

Month in Review
When Dawn Breaks, A NovelForget Me NotA Woodland Miracle (The Amish Wonders Series)A February BrideSabotaged (Alaskan Courage #5)Hope Crossing: The Complete Ada's House Trilogy, includes The Hope of Refuge, The Bridge of Peace, and The Harvest of GraceThe Trouble with Patience (Virtues and Vices of the Old West, #1)After a Fashion

Share 20 blog posts - I almost made this goal. I made it to 17 posts!
Complete the February Book Photo Challenge on Instagram (join us using #feb15bookchallenge) - I only completed one week of this. It was too hard to keep up with, especially when I had to stay at work for a few nights because of the weather!
Read 8 books (since this is a shorter month) total:
1 book toward my goal of 12 for 50 States Reading Challenge - DONE
2 books toward my goal of 24 for CBLH Re-Read Challenge - Unfortunately, I didn't have time to re-read anything this month. Better luck next month! 
Finish the Series Reading Challenge1 series completed. 1 book toward the Year of Wedding Novallas Series (2 of 12 read). Total: 2 Series Completed - My goal: 10 Series 

1 comment:

  1. I started reading How to Catch a Prince this morning and love it, Shannah. You've got some enjoyable reading ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete