Friday, March 20, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (March 20)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

Heart's Disguise Colleen CobleCatch Prince Rachel Hauck

What I've Read:
Anna's Crossing (An Amish Beginnings #1) 

Reviews Posted
How to Catch A Prince by Rachel Hauck
Anna's Crossing by Suzanne Woods Fisher

What I'm Currently Reading
 

What's Up Next
The Inn at Ocean's EdgeThe Wood's Edge: A NovelHere it is! The cover for  'Robin's Reward', Book One of the Bonita Creek Trilogy.Undeniably Yours (Porter Family #1)Meant to be Mine (Porter Family #2)A Love Like Ours (Porter Family #3)Double CrossTo Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation, #2) 

No comments:

Post a Comment