Friday, February 20, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (Feb. 20)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!
 
Wow. It's been a wild week here in the Carolina's! We just don't know what to do when it snows/ices. I was so busy at work, I didn't get a lot of reading done, but I did manage to read a 3-in-1 novel, so I guess I read three books! :D
 
Current Giveaway:

What I've Read
Hope Crossing: The Complete Ada's House Trilogy, includes The Hope of Refuge, The Bridge of Peace, and The Harvest of Grace 
 
Reviews Posted
Hope Crossing by Cindy Woodsmall 
Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey

What I'm Currently Reading
The Trouble with Patience (Virtues and Vices of the Old West, #1) 

What's Up Next
After a Fashion22574070A Heart's DisguiseThe Inn at Ocean's EdgeThe Wood's Edge: A NovelHere it is! The cover for  'Robin's Reward', Book One of the Bonita Creek Trilogy. 
 
Challenge Updates
"It's A Love Story" Reading Challenge: 3 book toward my goal of 4 - ALMOST DONE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment