For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic: Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't/Want To Read From (insert) Genre
In the last couple of years, I have branched into Contemporary Christian Fiction. I love it! There are some books, though, that I haven't been able to get my hands on that I really should read.
- Firstborn Series by Karen Kingsbury - I really, really liked the Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury, but for some reason, never went on to read more series by her.
- The Sweet By and By by Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck - I really love Rachel Hauck as an author and I love Sara Evans as a country singer.. what book could be better?
- The Mitford Series by Jan Karon - I have heard wonderful things about this series since I started reading Christian Fiction, I just haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
- Barefoot Summer by Denise Hunter - I've read two other books in the Chapel Springs series and LOVED them. I really need to read this one.
- Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade - The covers for this series are so cute! I have heard many good things about this author and can't wait to delve into one of her books.
- Take a Chance on Me by Susan May Warren - I've got a few of her books and have heard many great things about her, but haven't read them yet.
- The O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson - From the time I started reading suspense/mystery Christian fiction, everyone has recommended Dee Henderson.
- Against All Odds by Irene Hannon - As with Dee, I've heard great things about Irene Henderson.