Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (Feb. 13)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

What I've Read
A Woodland Miracle (The Amish Wonders Series)A February BrideSabotaged (Alaskan Courage #5) 

Reviews Posted
A Woodland Miracle by Ruth Reid
A February Bride by Betsy St. Amant

What I'm Currently Reading
Hope Crossing: The Complete Ada's House Trilogy, includes The Hope of Refuge, The Bridge of Peace, and The Harvest of Grace 

What's Next
The Trouble with Patience (Virtues and Vices of the Old West, #1)After a Fashion  22574070A Heart's Disguise

Challenge Updates:
"It's A Love Story" Reading Challenge: 2 book toward my goal of 4
Finish the Series Reading Challenge1 series completed. 1 book toward the Year of Wedding Novallas Series (2 of 12 read). Total: 2 Series Completed - My goal: 10 Series
 

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, Shannah! I always admire how much you can read! I wish I could finish everything I plan to read at the time that I hope to.

    BTW, that's a lovely list. Most of the books are on my tbr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete