Friday, October 31, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (Oct 31) - Month in Review

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

What I've Read:
The Story KeeperPromise to Protect, A: A Novel

Reviews Posted
The Story Keeper by Lisa Wingate
A Promise to Protect by Patricia Bradley
Buttermilk Sky by Jan Watson

What I'm Currently Reading:
Prelude for a Lord

What I Plan on Reading in November
Her Good NameAt Bluebonnet Lake (Texas Crossroads, #1)The Christmas CatA Love Undone: An Amish Novel of Shattered Dreams and God's Unfailing GraceRecipe for Love

October in Review

Pull Me In (Resisting You, #1)Promise to Protect, A: A NovelThe Story KeeperThe Doctor's Lady by Jody HedlundTried and TrueKeeping Her SafeLove's Fortune (Ballantyne Legacy Series #3)A Deadly Business (Mia Quinn Series #2)

That about wraps it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment