Friday, October 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (Oct 17)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!
 
What I've Read
Keeping Her SafeLove's Fortune (Ballantyne Legacy Series #3)A Deadly Business (Mia Quinn Series #2) 
 
Reviews Posted
Love's Fortune by Laura Frantz
A Deadly Business by Lis Wiehl
Review for Keeping Her Safe is posted on Goodreads.
 
What I'm Currently Reading
The Doctor's Lady

What I'm Reading in October
Tried and TruePrelude for a LordThe Story KeeperPromise to Protect, A: A NovelHer Good NameButtermilk Sky 
 
That about wraps it up! What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog name!

    I hope you're enjoying Jody's book. She is such a wonderful author!

    Thanks for participating in Weekend Wrap-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am certainly enjoying Jody's book! I love the detail and the emotions of the characters! It's fantastic!

      Delete