Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature started by
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.
This week's topic: New Series I want to Read
This is going to be hard! There are so many series that I've started and not yet finished, but I don't think those count, so I'll go with series I want to read, even if they aren't new. They are "new to me" :D
- The Heiress of Winterwood by Sarah E. Ladd (Whispers on the Moors): I have heard so many good things about this author and these books. I can't wait to get started!
- Made to Last by Melissa Tagg (Where Love Begins): This book looks so cute! I've really gotten into more contemporary romances lately, so I look forward to this one.
- A Sensible Arrangement by Tracie Peterson (Lone Star Brides): You can't go wrong with Tracie Peterson. I've never read a book of hers I didn't like!
- Love at Any Cost by Julie Lessman (The Heart of San Francisco): I have read one of Julie's books (A Passion Most Pure) and loved it. I want to read more!
- Tried and True by Mary Connealy (Wild at Heart): I'm currently reading this book and if this book is any indication, this is going to be another excellent series!
- Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer (Full Steam Ahead): So, there is only one full length novel and one novella for this series, but I love Karen's books!
- Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich (Stephanie Plum): Ok, so this is definitely not a new series, and I have read almost all of them, but I continue to immensely enjoy this series!
- The Inn at Ocean's Edge by Colleen Coble (Sunset Cove): I just discovered this book while looking for series. I love Colleen Coble and everything she's written, so it stands to reason I'll love this book and series, too!
- A December Bride by Denise Hunter (A Year of Weddings): This series is a compilation of books by different authors, some new to me and some much loved. My goal is to read the corresponding book each month next year!
- Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade (Porter Family): Like Melissa's books, I have heard a lot of good things about this series!