Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: New Series I Want to Read

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature started by
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.
 
This week's topic: New Series I want to Read

This is going to be hard! There are so many series that I've started and not yet finished, but I don't think those count, so I'll go with series I want to read, even if they aren't new. They are "new to me" :D

The Heiress of Winterwood (Whispers on the Moors, #1)Made to Last (Where Love Begins, #1)A Sensible Arrangement (Lone Star Brides, #1)Love at Any Cost (The Heart of San Francisco, #1)Tried and True (Wild at Heart, #1)Full Steam AheadTop Secret Twenty-One (Stephanie Plum #21)The Inn at Ocean's Edge (A Sunset Cove Novel, #1)A December Bride (A Year of Weddings, #1)Undeniably Yours (Porter Family #1)
  1. The Heiress of Winterwood by Sarah E. Ladd (Whispers on the Moors): I have heard so many good things about this author and these books. I can't wait to get started!
  2. Made to Last by Melissa Tagg (Where Love Begins): This book looks so cute! I've really gotten into more contemporary romances lately, so I look forward to this one.
  3. A Sensible Arrangement by Tracie Peterson (Lone Star Brides): You can't go wrong with Tracie Peterson. I've never read a book of hers I didn't like!
  4. Love at Any Cost by Julie Lessman (The Heart of San Francisco): I have read one of Julie's books (A Passion Most Pure) and loved it. I want to read more!
  5. Tried and True by Mary Connealy (Wild at Heart): I'm currently reading this book and if this book is any indication, this is going to be another excellent series!
  6. Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer (Full Steam Ahead): So, there is only one full length novel and one novella for this series, but I love Karen's books!
  7. Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich (Stephanie Plum): Ok, so this is definitely not a new series, and I have read almost all of them, but I continue to immensely enjoy this series!
  8. The Inn at Ocean's Edge by Colleen Coble (Sunset Cove): I just discovered this book while looking for series. I love Colleen Coble and everything she's written, so it stands to reason I'll love this book and series, too!
  9. A December Bride by Denise Hunter (A Year of Weddings): This series is a compilation of books by different authors, some new to me and some much loved. My goal is to read the corresponding book each month next year!
  10. Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade (Porter Family): Like Melissa's books, I have heard a lot of good things about this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment