Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Reading List

I saw this idea on Brooke's i blog 4 books blog, and I thought it was neat! I've participated in a few seasonal reading challenges with great success, but I've never listed the books out like this! I've decided to join Brooke and create my own Summer Reading List! This list includes review books, upcoming releases, just for fun reads, and pretty much anything I think might be fun to read over the next three months (June, July, and August).

I've averaged around 9 books a month, so based on that figure, I've made a list of 36 books to read by August. Some of the books I've chosen are also part of a "Finish the Series" reading challenge for the Christian Fiction Devourer's group on Goodreads.

You can find Brooke's list here. I'd love for you to join me and create your own list, as well!

Here is goes, in no particular order:
  1. Blind Trust by Sandra Orchard
  2. The Heart's Pursuit by Robin Lee Hatcher
  3. Through The Deep Waters by Kim Vogel Sawyer
  4. Swept Away by Mary Connealy
  5. Fired Up by Mary Connealy
  6. Stuck Together by Mary Connealy
  7. Tidewater Inn by Colleen Coble
  8. Rosemary Cottege by Collen Coble
  9. Seagrass Pier by Colleen Coble
  10. Short Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer
  11. Grave Consequences by Lisa T. Bergren
  12. A Match of Wits by Jen Turano
  13. Larkspur Cove by Lisa Wingate
  14. Shattered Silence by Margaret Daly
  15. Made to Last by Melissa Tagg
  16. Fame by Karen Kingsbury
  17. Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz
  18. Silent Night by Colleen Coble
  19. Holy Night by Colleen Coble
  20. Summer of The Midnight Sun by Tracie Peterson
  21. Princess Ever After by Rachel Hauck
  22. Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer
  23. All For A Song by Allison Pittman
  24. Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich
  25. The Negotiator by Dee Henderson
  26. Love Finds You in Sugar Creek, Ohio by Serena B Miller
  27. All For A Sister by Allison Pittman
  28. All For A Story by Allison Pittman
  29. End of the Trail by Vickie McDonough
  30. A Sensible Arrangement by Tracie Peterson
  31. Courting Cate by Leslie Gould
  32. Blue Moon Bay by Lisa Wingate
  33. Scorned Justice by Margaret Daly
  34. Glittering Promises by Lisa T. Bergren
  35. They Found Him Dead by Georgette Heyer
  36. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan

No comments:

Post a Comment