Friday, June 6, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (June 6)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

Wedding Countdown Ticker



What I've Read:
http://www.randomhouse.com/images/dyn/cover/?source=9780307731296&width=1000

Reviews Posted:
Cowgirl Trail by Susan Paige Davis
Through The Deep Waters by Kim Vogel Sawyer
The Heart's Pursuit  by Robin Lee Hatcher

What I'm Currently Reading:
Tidewater Inn (Hope Beach, #1)

What's Next:
18637162Swept Away (Trouble in Texas, #1)Fired Up (Trouble in Texas, #2)Stuck Together (Trouble in Texas, #3)Rosemary Cottage (Hope Beach #2)Seagrass Pier (Hope Beach, #3)

That about wraps it up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannah! I awarded your blog the Sunflower Blogger Award! Here's the post: http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-sunflower-blogger-award.html

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete