- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the previous blogger asked
- Tag 11 bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
11 Facts about myself:
- I love to read (obviously!)
- I'm getting married on September 13, 2014
- We're going to the Dominican Republic for our honeymoon
- I went on my very first mission trip this year to Belize. I loved every minute of it!
- I actually love my job. I work on a phone desk for Wells Fargo.
- Popcorn is one of my favorite dinners ever
- I have a TON of pictures everywhere. They are plastered all over my cube at work, my walls at home, and my fridge.
- I have a fierce respect for our service men and women. I don't like people disrespecting those who give their time and lives for our freedom. (See why on my About Me page).
- I love McDonald's Coke. It is the best Coke in the entire world.
- I try to do most of my blogging on my free time at work. I know when I get home, it won't get done because I'm on a computer all day.
- Most important: I am a child of God. I couldn't imagine my life without my Savior.
My answers to Melanie's Questions:
- What's the last book you bought? I actually just purchased Swept Away and Fired Up by Mary Connealy
- What's the last movie you watched? I watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower over the weekend. It was a great movie!
- What's your all-time favorite book cover? That is a tough question. I am drawn to books by their covers. I don't know if I have a favorite!
- What's your favorite summer activity, besides reading? ;) Cooking out with family and friends.
- What is one of the worst/most-boring movies you've seen? The most boring movie I have ever seen is True Grit. I just did not enjoy that movie one bit.
- If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would you choose? Somewhere tropical. I love the water, sun, and sand!
- Sneakers or sandals? Sandals! I actually prefer no shoes at all.
- The beach or the pool? the beach, for sure!
- What's the last book that made you cry or laugh-out-loud? I cried reading Through The Deep Waters by Kim Vogel Sawyer and laughed out loud reading Talk of The Town by Lisa Wingate
- What's your favorite candle scent? Vanilla - by far. It's a classic, timeless scent.
- Do you have a favorite B&W movie? I don't know that I've actually watched a black and white movie.
Jennifer ~ WordSmith
Lis Ann ~ The Indigo Quill
Kate ~ Too Read or Not Too Read
Linda ~ Mocha with Linda
Brooke ~ i blog 4 books
Aizess ~ Christian Book Review Blog
Amber ~ For the love of books
Michelle ~ I Hope You Dance
Kristie ~ Moments
Sue W ~ Thoughts from Mill Street
Heart2Heart ~ Reviews From The Heart
(no pressure! you don't have to participate if you don't want to)
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- What are you looking forward to doing this summer?
- Do you prefer e-books or paperback/hardback books?
- If you could meet one historical person, who would it be?
- You are on a desert island. You can have wish for three things. What would they be?
- Who is your favorite fictional character of all time?
- What is the greatest lesson you have learned from reading a fiction book?
- Do you love your job?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Do you like to buy new books or are you ok with used?
- What have you learned about yourself lately?