Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (June 26-July 3) - Month in Review

This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

Hello everyone! I'm back from the beach. I had a great, relaxing vacation and I made it back without getting bit by a shark (although there was a man attacked Friday morning about 50 yards down the beach from where we were sitting.. SCARY! Read the article. We spoke with the man's family after he was rushed to the hospital. Praise the LORD the children in the water weren't injured.) I didn't get to read as much as I would have liked because I was playing with my sweet nephews. I've spent the last week recovering from my vacation!

What I've Read
A June Bride

Reviews Posted
Desperate Measures by Sandra Orchard
Murder Tightly Knit by Vannetta Chapman
It Had to be You by Susan May Warren
Murder Freshly Baked by Vannetta Chapman
A Heart's Betrayal by Colleen Coble
Married 'til Monday by Denise Hunter
A June Bride by Marybeth Whalen

What I'm Currently Reading
A July Bride (A Year of Weddings, #8)

What I'm Planning to Read in July:
When I Fall in Love (Christiansen Family, #3)Always on My Mind (Christiansen Family, #4)The Wonder of You (Christiansen Family, #5)Gone Without a Trace (Logan Point, #3)Irish Meadows (Courage to Dream #1)A Heart's Promise

Challenge Updates
3 book toward my goal of 10 series - Finish The Series Reading Challenge - 4 Series Completed

June Wrap Up
18118316Love Finds You in Sunflower, KansasA Worthy PursuitPetticoat RanchGingham Mountain

1 comment: