Friday, July 24, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (July 24) | Friday Memes

This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

What I've Read
18637161 

Reviews Posted
A Place in His Heart by Rebecca DeMarino

What I'm Currently Reading
23411596 

What I hope to Finish in July
Irish Meadows (Courage to Dream #1)251224226142601 


The Question: Do you use bookmarks? If so, do you match them to the book you're reading or do you use random scraps of paper?

My Answer: I use bookmarks, but I don't have a specific one I use. I have several to choose from and sometimes I have to use random scraps of paper because I've misplaced all of the bookmarks!

Hosted by: Rose City Reader
"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

"The thunder of a thousand hooves pounded in her ears and she buried her head beneath her tethered hands." - To Capture Her Heart by Rebecca DeMarino

My Thoughts: It's a promising start! Since I'm almost a quarter of the way through, I can say with confidence that it only gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment