Friday, June 19, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (May 19)

This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

NEXT WEEK: All blogging done, as of SATURDAY, will be done from the Outer Banks! My beach vacation has finally arrived and I'm super excited! It's about a 6 hour drive and I've got quite a list of books I want to read while I'm lounging on the beach. I'm also looking forward to resting and relaxing with the hubs, playing in the sand with my sweet nephews (5 year old & 9 month old), and bonding with my in-laws! To find out what I plan on reading at the beach, refer to this post: Top ten books I plan to have in my beach bag.



CONGRATULATIONS ANNE P.
*winner was chosen by http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/. Winner has 7 days to claim prize before another winner is chosen.* 

What I've Read
Petticoat RanchGingham Mountain 

Reviews Posted
Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealy
Calico Canyon by Mary Connealy
Gingham Mountain by Mary Connealy

What I'm Currently Reading
 

What's Next for June
 

Challenge Updates:
3 books towards goal of 24 - Completed 9 total - CBLH Re-Read Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment