Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (Aug 7)

This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

I got a little crafty this week! I signed up for a book mark exchange and have been trying my HARDEST to print some book marks from a picture that I had taken at the beach, but it just was not working out for me. So, I decided to just make some! Tell me what you think! I am going to start making them to sell. I've got to get my collection of stamps up, but here's what I made this week:


What I've Read
 

Reviews Posted
Among the Fair Magnolias: Four Southern Love Stories
To Capture Her Heart by Rebecca DeMarino

What I'm Currently Reading:

What I Plan to Read in August:

No comments:

Post a Comment