Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books 14 | Day 2

Bout of Books

# of pages read: 150
Books finished: I should be finished with my first book tomorrow!

Day 2 Challenge, hosted by The Book Monsters: Book Scavenger Hunt


1. A Book that begins with “B”  (for Bout of Books!) - Beauvallet by Georgette Heyer
2. A book you’re planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books - The Curiosity Keeper by Sarah E. Ladd
3. Blue Book(s) - Midnight Sea & Distant Echoes by Colleen Coble, The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks, & Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
4. Books from your favorite genre! - My favorite genre is almost any type of Christian fiction, so I chose Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen to represent historical and Lonestar Sanctuary by Colleen Coble to represent contemporary/suspense.
5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves - This picture on the bottom right doesn't even begin to cover the amount of books on my shelf that I haven't read yet.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your doing well!
    #boutofbooks

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete