Friday, May 9, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (May 9)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!
 
What I've Read
Pelican Bride, The: A NovelBluebonnet Bride: A Butterfly Palace Story 
 
Reviews Posted
The Pelican Bride by Beth White
Bluebonnet Bride by Colleen Coble
 
What I'm Currently Reading
A Broken Kind of Beautiful: A Novel - Let me tell you, I'm thoroughly enjoying this book and cannot wait to review it for you!
 
What's Up Next: (in no particular order)
Cowgirl TrailMark of DistinctionOne More Last Chance (A Place to Call Home #2)Silenced (Alaskan Courage, #4) 
 
 That about wraps it up! What are your reading goals for next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment