Friday, May 30, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (May 30) - Month In Review

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!
 
WEDDING COUNT DOWN: 105 DAYS!!!!  
 
What I've Read
Talk of the Town (Daily Texas, #1)Cowgirl Trail 

Reviews Posted
My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade
Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate

What I'm Currently Reading:
18310162 

What's Up Next
1863716218965690 

May in Review
Talk of the Town (Daily Texas, #1)Cowgirl TrailSilenced (Alaskan Courage, #4)Mark of DistinctionMy Stubborn Heart One More Last Chance (A Place to Call Home #2)A Broken Kind of Beautiful: A NovelPelican Bride, The: A NovelBluebonnet Bride: A Butterfly Palace Story 
 
I feel quite accomplished! What did you read this week/month? That about wraps it up for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment