Friday, May 2, 2014

Weekend (and Month end) Wrap Up (May 2)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!
 
What I've Read
A Beauty So Rare (Belmont Mansion Series #2) 
 
Reviews Posted
 
What I'm Currently Reading
Pelican Bride, The: A Novel 
 
What's Next:
A Broken Kind of Beautiful: A NovelCowgirl TrailMark of DistinctionBluebonnet Bride: A Butterfly Palace StoryOne More Last Chance (A Place to Call Home #2)
Silenced (Alaskan Courage, #4) 

April in Review
Butterfly PalaceA Beauty So Rare (Belmont Mansion Series #2) 

Not too many books this month, but I was on a mission trip for the first half. I expect to read more next month!
 
That about wraps it up! What did you accomplish this week? I'd love to hear from you! 

1 comment:

  1. I've heard such great things about Katie's books and I loved SILENCED! I hope you enjoy all of your upcoming reads. :)

    ReplyDelete