Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (April 3) - Month in Review

This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

Do you ever get into a "funk" in your life? I do. Last week was one of those weeks. I didn't feel like seeing anyone or doing anything, including reading. I don't know when these "funks" will hit, but it always takes me a while to recover, so I apologize for the lack of posting last week! 

This week is going to be a busy work week for me. I will be assisting with new hire training, so I won't have a lot of reading time at work. The posts might be less this week as well, but rest assurred, I am out of my funk!

What I'm Currently Reading
 

What's Up Next:
 

March in Review
20 Blog Posts - DONE! I made 21 blog posts in March.
Read 10 Books: - DONE! I completed 12 books this month!
1 book toward my goal of 24 for CBLH Re-Read Challenge - DONE
2 books towards my goal of 12 for 50 States Reading Challenge - I completed 1 book
1 Series toward my goal of 10 for Finish the Series Reading Challenge - I didn't finish a series, but I came close!

Sushi for One?Only Uni304777118224923A Heart's Disguise22574070Anna's Crossing (An Amish Beginnings #1)  


No comments:

Post a Comment