Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (Aug 15)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!


What I read:
 

Reviews Posted
Second Chance Cafe by Brandy Bruce
All for a Sister by Allison Pittman

What I'm Currently Reading
A Bouquet of Love (Weddings by Design #4) 

What I Hope to Read in August
A Matter of Trust (Mia Quinn, #1)A Deadly Business (Mia Quinn, #2)Appalachian Serenade (Appalachian Blessings, #.5)Miracle in a Dry Season (Appalachian Blessings, #1)Prelude for a Lordhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/netgalley-covers/cover46318-small.png

No comments:

Post a Comment