Friday, August 1, 2014

Week End Wrap Up (Aug 1) - Month End Review

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!


Wedding Countdown Ticker 

What I've Read
Short-Straw Bride (Archer Brothers, #1)Stealing the Preacher (Archer Brothers, #2) 

Reviews Posted
Short-Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer
Stealing The Preacher by Karen Witemeyer

What I'm Currently Reading
All for a Song 

What I Hope to Read In August
All for a StoryAll for a Sister (All for, #3)A Matter of Trust (Mia Quinn, #1)A Deadly Business (Mia Quinn, #2)A Bouquet of Love (Weddings by Design #4)Appalachian Serenade (Appalachian Blessings, #.5)Miracle in a Dry Season (Appalachian Blessings, #1)Prelude for a Lord 

July in Review: (I read a lot more books than I thought I did this month!)
Stuck Together (Trouble in Texas, #3)End of the Trail (Texas Trails, #6)Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum, #20)Larkspur Cove (Moses Lake Series #1)Second Chance CafeA Match of Wits (Ladies of Distinction, #4)Courting Cate (Courtships of Lancaster County Series #1)Love Finds You in Sugarcreek, OhioThe Pursuit of Tamsen LittlejohnShort-Straw Bride (Archer Brothers, #1)Stealing the Preacher (Archer Brothers, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment