Friday, September 13, 2013

Week End Wrap-Up (September 13th)

Welcome to the sixth addition of Week End Wrap-Up, inspired by Christian Bookshelf Reviews Blog. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

Oh my, I've had a very busy week. I haven't had NEARLY as much time to read as I would like, but I have done some pretty fun things this week. Since I'm transitioning to my new role at work, I don't have any free time there, which means I don't have time to read! Here was my schedule for the week:
  • Monday: Work, School (6-9pm)
  • Tuesday: Work, Mary Kay Party, packing
  • Wednesday: Work, Maroon 5 / Kelly Clarkson Concert: Honda Civic Tour
  • Thursday: Work, Jason Aldean Concert: Night Train Tour
  • Friday (today): TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT! RED TOUR
So as you can tell, it's been a long week for me!

What I've Read This Week:

Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble












What I'm Currently Reading:












What I Plan on Reading Next:











And that about wraps it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment