Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (Feb. 21)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!
 
AND It's on time this week!!! :)
 
What I've Read
A Ranger's Trail (Texas Trails #4) 
 
Reviews Posted

What I'm Currently Reading:
Wildwood Creek (Moses Creek, #4) 

On my "to-read" list:
The Beloved DaughterSixteen BridesThe Icecutter's Daughter (Land of Shining Water, #1)A Heart's RebellionThe Quilted Heart Omnibus (Quilted Hearts #1-3)The Colonel's LadyLove Redeemed (New Hope Amish #2)A Shining Light (Home to Amana #3)Dancing with Fireflies (Chapel Spring #2) 

That about wraps it up!

2 comments:

  1. Great list of books on your to-read list! I loved The Colonel's Lady and want to read a couple of the other books listed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get to all of these books! They all look so exciting! LOL

      Delete