Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (Feb. 14) - Monday Edition

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!
 
I apologize for not posting this on Friday. We had a crazy week last week. North Carolina and surrounding states experienced inclement weather. We got about a foot of snow. I was trapped at work all week :)
 
And the winner is....
Kristin Lail! Congratulations, Kristin! You will receive one copy of The Sinner's Garden by William Sirls. *The winner will have one week to respond. If no response is received, another winner will be chosen.*
 
What I've Read
Echoes of MercyA Miracle of Hope (The Amish Wonders, #1)Midnight Sea (The Aloha Reef Series #4)  
Reviews Posted

What I'm Currently Reading
A Ranger's Trail (Texas Trails #4) 
 
What I Plan on Reading
The Beloved DaughterWildwood Creek (Moses Creek, #4)Sixteen BridesThe Icecutter's Daughter (Land of Shining Water, #1)A Heart's RebellionThe Quilted Heart Omnibus (Quilted Hearts #1-3)The Colonel's Lady 

That about wraps it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment