Friday, October 25, 2013

Week End Wrap-Up (October 25)

Hello everyone! We have come to the end of another exciting week! This is the 12th addition of the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

It's been a disappointingly slow reading week for me. I have only finished one book this week! :( 
I had to take the pre-licensing class for life insurance this week. It's a 2 1/2 day class that crams in 20 hours of life insurance stuff you need to know to take the state exam. Since I have to get my license for work, it is kind of a big deal. The good news is I passed the class exam, so I'm sitting for the state exam next week! I hope I pass that one too :)

What I Read


Reviews Posted:
Lone Star Trail

What I'm Currently Reading:
What Once Was Lost

What I Plan on Reading Next:
Redeeming LoveA Most Unsuitable MatchDeadly Intent

That about wraps it up folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment