For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This Week's topic: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get
I really enjoy series that follow a family or group of friends, such as Sabotaged and Now & Forever. It's fun to meet the new family member or friend, while still keeping up with the previous characters. A new favorite kind of series of mine is one that follows the same person throughout the whole series, like Julia Elliston in Price of Privilege, Kate Adams in Desperate Measures, and Mia Quinn in Lethal Beauty. I feel like you can really connect with the character and watch them learn and grow.
- Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey - Alaskan Courage Series
- Price of Privilege by Jessica Dotta - Price of Privilege Series
- To Win Her Favor by Tamera Alexander - Belle Meade Plantation Series
- Now & Forever by Mary Connealy - Wild at Heart Series
- Until the Harvest by Sarah Loudin Thomas - Appalachian Blessings Series
- Gone Without A Trace by Patricia Bradley - Logan Point Series
- Desperate Measures by Sandra Orchard - Port Aster Secrets Series
- Lethal Beauty by Lis Wiehl - Mia Quinn Series
- The Daughter of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky - Edwardian Brides Series
- After a Fashion by Jen Turano - I don't know if this will be a series or not, but I love Jen's writing so I added it anyways :D
What sequels are you DYING to get your hands on?