Friday, November 8, 2013

Week End Wrap-Up (Nov 8)

 
Hello everyone! We have come to the end of another exciting week! This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

I'm going wedding dress shopping this weekend! WOOOHOOOO! I'm so excited! I'm also working on catching up on my school work that got sadly neglected while I was studying for my life license. I'm almost done with that. I can't wait to graduate so I can devote even more time to reviews for you, my faithful followers! :)

What I've Read
A Most Unsuitable Match 
Reviews posted

What I'm Currently Reading
Sushi for One? 

What I Plan on Reading
Formula for DangerBurning Sky: A Novel of the American FrontierCaptive Trail (Texas Trails #2) 

That about wraps it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment