Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Your Bookish Quit List

For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

This Week's Topic: Ten bookish things i want to quit or have quit, specifically books we had to dnf (which I assume means "do not finish"). I try to avoid books that I know I will not finish, or not finishing a book once I start it at all costs. I hate to leave something un-done. There has only been one time that I have absolutely not been able to finish a book.

In the Company of Secrets (Postcards from Pullman Series #1)
The description of this book sounded so exciting. Mystery, Intrigue, Secrets - what could possibly go wrong? I found this book the exact opposite of exciting. I'm not sure why. It just wasn't for me.

There have been a few books, since then, that I haven't wanted to finish, but was obligated to because they were for review. I am trying to be more selective with my review books, as a result.

What about you? Are there any books you've added to your "do not finish" list?

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten a few freebies for my Kindle that I didn't finish, often because it needed a good editor! As far as my TBR stack goes, I just read the ones I know I absolutely will enjoy first=) not what has necessarily been there the longest,,,

    ReplyDelete