Friday, January 10, 2014

Week End Wrap-Up (Jan. 10)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

What I've Read
A Time to Love (Quilts of Lancaster County, #1)Long Trail Home (Texas Trails #3)Forsaken Dreams (Escape to Paradise, #1)Starflower 
(WOW! I was busy this week!!)

Reviews Posted:
A Time to Love (Quilts of Lancaster County, #1)A Time to Love by Barbara Cameron

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book! You never read stories about the civilians who volunteered to go into a war zone and how it affects them, so this story caught my interest from the start. The love story of Jenny and Matthew was so sweet! I was cheering each of them on in their journey! Overall, this was a fantastic book and I can't wait to read the rest of the series!

Long Trail Home
Forsaken Dreams
Review for Starflower will be posted Monday!

What I'm Currently Reading:
The Dancing Master

What I Plan on Reading:
The Sinners' GardenA Passion Most Pure (Daughters of Boston, #1)Claiming MariahA Miracle of Hope (The Amish Wonders, #1)


That about wraps it up! I would love to hear from you! Tell me what you've accomplished this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment