Sunday, April 23, 2017

Welcome to Faith * Love * Books 2017

Hello world! Did you miss me? I ended up taking more of a break than I anticipated, sorry about that! My life turned super hectic at the end of 2016 and I got on this Kristen Ashley kick that consumed my life (she is not a Christian author, for those of you who are curious).

So, what has been going on with me in 2017? Well, the most notable moment so far this year: THE HUBS AND I ARE EXPECTING OUR FIRST CHILD!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited we are. We find out the gender next Friday (well, I should say Saturday). I have a feeling it's a girl, but the hubs is FIRM on it being a boy. We'll see!!


I've been thinking about what I can do to improve my blog and keep my readers interested, as well as myself from getting burned out. When I come up with that answer, I'll let you know! In the meantime, I've got some books in the line up to read and review. I've been brainstorming other ideas for posts and hopefully will have some other content for you soon! Keep yours eyes and ears open, folks. As a friend of mine says (every year), "BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN 2017!"

No comments:

Post a Comment