Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday | FREEBIE!

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

I'm choosing the same topic that the ladies over at The Broke and The Bookish chose: Top Ten Books I'd Like to Reread. I have to agree with them: "One of the perils of book blogging is that, thanks to constantly feeling obligated to keep up the flow of new reviews, it's almost impossible to squeeze in a reread when you have so many unread books on your shelf." This also lead to my blogging downfall. My goal this year is to get to all of the unread books on my shelf, and revisit some of my favorites! Here are the top ten I'd love to read again: 

1. Since I've already started re-reading this series, I'll place it in the honorary #1 spot: Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. I'm currently on #5. If you've never read the Stephanie Plum series, you should. They are hilarious. *Warning: there is adult language and some adult content. This is not a good book for you if you like clean fiction.*


2. The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian. I think this will be one of my "go-to" books for advice on being a Godly wife. I highlighted and made notes the first time through, and I'll only build my understanding the more I read.
18054698

3. Any of Mary Connealy's books are some of my favorite rereads. They never fail to entertain and make me laugh!
8349342


4. Dancing with Fireflies by Denise Hunter. I adored this book and I adore Denise Hunter. This is an obvious choice for a reread!
18126898

5. Dani Pettrey's Alaskan Courage series. I eagerly awaited each and every book as they came out, and I've read them several times through. I would love to read them again, and again, and again.....(you get the point).


6. The Lonestar series by Colleen Coble. These books launched my love of contemporary Christian fiction. I love visiting them again from time to time.
9924135

There are a lot of other books I want to re-read, because I need to purge my shelf. I need to decide if they are "keep-worthy" or not! So, this is just a glimpse of what I like to reread.

What about you? Do you like to reread books?

No comments:

Post a Comment