Friday, February 20, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (Feb. 20)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!
 
Wow. It's been a wild week here in the Carolina's! We just don't know what to do when it snows/ices. I was so busy at work, I didn't get a lot of reading done, but I did manage to read a 3-in-1 novel, so I guess I read three books! :D
 
Current Giveaway:

What I've Read: 
Hope Crossing: The Complete Ada's House Trilogy, includes The Hope of Refuge, The Bridge of Peace, and The Harvest of Grace 
 
Reviews Posted: 
Hope Crossing by Cindy Woodsmall 
Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey

What I'm Currently Reading: 
The Trouble with Patience (Virtues and Vices of the Old West, #1) 

What's Up Next: 
After a Fashion22574070A Heart's DisguiseThe Inn at Ocean's EdgeThe Wood's Edge: A NovelHere it is! The cover for  'Robin's Reward', Book One of the Bonita Creek Trilogy. 
 
Challenge Updates: 
"It's A Love Story" Reading Challenge: 3 book toward my goal of 4 - ALMOST DONE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment