Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (Feb. 13)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

What I've Read: 
A Woodland Miracle (The Amish Wonders Series)A February BrideSabotaged (Alaskan Courage #5) 

Reviews Posted: 
A Woodland Miracle by Ruth Reid
A February Bride by Betsy St. Amant

What I'm Currently Reading: 
Hope Crossing: The Complete Ada's House Trilogy, includes The Hope of Refuge, The Bridge of Peace, and The Harvest of Grace 

What's Next: 
The Trouble with Patience (Virtues and Vices of the Old West, #1)After a Fashion  22574070A Heart's Disguise

Challenge Updates:
"It's A Love Story" Reading Challenge: 2 book toward my goal of 4
Finish the Series Reading Challenge: 1 series completed. 1 book toward the Year of Wedding Novallas Series (2 of 12 read). Total: 2 Series Completed - My goal: 10 Series
 

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, Shannah! I always admire how much you can read! I wish I could finish everything I plan to read at the time that I hope to.

    BTW, that's a lovely list. Most of the books are on my tbr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete