Friday, March 13, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up (March 13)

 
This is the Weekend Wrap-Up, inspired by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Review. This is where I will tell you what I've read in the past week, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read in the week ahead. I might also share some interesting events from the past week!

Heart's Disguise Colleen CobleCatch Prince Rachel Hauck

What I've Read: 
18224923A Heart's Disguise22574070

Reviews Posted: 
Single Sashimi by Camy Tang
Princess Ever After by Rachel Hauck
A Heart's Disguise by Colleen Coble
*Review for How To Catch a Prince will go live 3/15*


What I'm Currently Reading: 
Anna's Crossing (An Amish Beginnings #1)

What's Up Next:
The Inn at Ocean's EdgeThe Wood's Edge: A NovelHere it is! The cover for  'Robin's Reward', Book One of the Bonita Creek Trilogy.Undeniably Yours (Porter Family #1)Meant to be Mine (Porter Family #2)A Love Like Ours (Porter Family #3)Double CrossTo Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation, #2)

2 comments:

  1. I want to read almost all of these. Especially Anna's Crossing. How do you like it so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good, so far. Not as exciting as I was hoping it would be, but a good, steady read.

      Delete